Hello From The Eastside



Hi Friends,

This is Rukiye from Sanliurfa, Turkey. As you knew, an attack comes from islamaphobia has happened in a mosque in New Zeland.

That was so abjectly and needed to talk about it. So, i decided to do something. I has typed on the other platforms, that i wouldnt keep my silence oppose that event. If i am a missioned Moslem-Turk, i had to behave my anger to save my islamic religion. We, moslems were ordered to save their religion, introduce and invite people to it. That is our primary mission. That is our duty, friends.

So i decided to pen articles weekly, any more. I'l write in English to reach more people. Because i surely know, if i write in English, i would hear my voice more and more people.

That is my first article. But, Insaallah, If my Lord, Allah let me to pen, i will write periodically here. And then i will share it some social media platforms.

I wish we'll meet next writes too, friends. May Allah be with you all and save all the publics from those cruel victims.

Yours, sincerely.

Rukiye Eglence | 18.03.2019

0 comments:

Yorum Gönder